Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Water Fountains

I find it funny that people will not stoop to drink from the water fountain that is slightly lower in height.
Do they feel like it makes them somehow subservient to whomever drinks form the higher one?
Or is it too much of a strain on their back to bend over a little more for a few seconds while they quench their thirst?
Personally, I have no problem drinking from sinks, which is a much more awkward position and certainly more demeaning.
It's water people. Free water.
Don't just stand there behind me if theres a fountain right next to me.
Silly personas.

4 comments:

  1. I don't like drinking out of the lower one or the sink. It hurts, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL NOT STOOP! it is below me...literally :) but if I am realllllly thirsty I will. maybe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I side with Calvin on this one...

    I can't tell you how often I just sip from under the sink. It's just as easy!

    ReplyDelete