Friday, April 6, 2012

Housing

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Why is this housing business such a mess?

First I had to find housing.
Then I signed a contract and paid the deposit (this was back in February), but they changed their schedule so they didn't have sp/su housing.  But they still had my deposit.
So I looked to other housing complexes under the same management so I could transfer the deposit.  Found one I liked.
Then I was going to have a friend stay with me for spring only, so I had to find a spring-only contract.
Luckily, there was one with a different complex owned by the same management.
Contract signed, deposit on it's way to transfer.
Friend decides not to go spring.
Housing complex gets sold to another management company.
Contract signed with place I originally wanted to live at, and attempt to cancel contract with spring-only place.
Old deposit "in process of refunding" - AKA no clue where it is.
New contract needs to be signed by place I like, then I have to pay a deposit to them.

And I'm getting kicked out of my current residence in approximately 15 DAYS.

Gah.


But hey, if money and contracts are my current worries, I'd like to think I'm not doing too badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment