Saturday, November 27, 2010

Unexpected Boredom

First off, hooray for thanksgiving! (and the associated break)
Hanging out with Natalie for her birthday Wednesday, going to my Uncle's (and having a blast, I might add) on Thursday, seeing Robyn on friday, and Lounging around Saturday.
A pretty nice week so far, if you ask me.
It's odd though, I had expected that this break from bunches of work would leave me relaxed and happy, but I'm actually somewhat bored.
This quite possibly stems from the fact that I do indeed have things to do...
Because it's not much and it's not all due on monday, I feel like procrastination, but all the same it hangs over my head. Leaving me stuck in the limbo of "unrelaxed but doing nothing."
Even so, I have gotten some work done.
I guess I just expected less stress than I have. At any rate, it has still been an exceptionally good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment