Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not Lonely per se. Part II

Reread. Rethink. Redo.
I decided not to completely obliterate my previous post, because it was true when I wrote it and it might do me good later on to think over it.
The status, my friends, has changed.
I can be happy in at a party nowadays. I can enjoy being around people and talking to them etcetera. Conversely, I don't care anymore. I still see random facebook posts of past EFY friends, the people in Once Upon A Mattress, and high school aquaintances, but they no longer phase me. I don't mind if they never remember me. I don't care what they think of me.
In the three weeks that I am in the middle of, I have a total of 6 exams and 5 papers. You can bet I will not be spending any time worrying about people I don't talk to anymore.
To qualify, I still miss my sister, even though she's here. I miss my little brothers back home and I'm delighted whenever one of them texts me. I miss Jacob so very much and we are definitely hanging out over christmas break. Everyone else? I might miss you a little bit, but I think I'll be fine.
Thought you all should know.

2 comments: