Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Listen. No, don't.

I want a lot of irrational things.  I also want a lot of contradictory things.
Sometimes I tell these things to people.  But usually only my counselor.  He's marvelous, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wish there was someone who I could talk to without scheduling an appointment. Someone I could just text and say, "Hey, right now I'm really wanting ___" and not have to hear, "That's ridiculous." "You can't have that." "You shouldn't want that." "Why?" "You're kinda crazy." In truth, my desires are ridiculous, nonsensical, impossible, and unproductive to ponder on.  But still, it'd be nice to have someone to listen, and maybe even indulge me from time to time.

Someone who wouldn't be disappointed with me because of the things I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment